Three reasons motivated the taking stock of our heritage
and the computerizing of data:
- To be continuously mindful of our mission as
Adorers of the Precious Blood by saving the documents and objects
which bear witness to our activities;
- To convey religious and apostolic values by
making people aware of the nature of our monastic life and of
the Mother Catherine-Aurelia's charisma. Various objects could
well become means of evangilization;
- To meet the expectations of Mother Church.
Thus we become involved in her cultural, social and pastoral mission.
In future updates, you will find under the 'objects' menu:
- Objects related to our Congregation and its history;
- Objects bearing witness to our monastic life and to our Mission
at the heart of God's redemptive plan;
- Objects having an artistic, historical, cultural or worship-related